Alan Watts:The Connection Between Ego and Mind
Alan Wilson Watts was a British philosopher who interpreted and popularised Eastern philosophy for a Western audience. He is best known as an interpreter of Zen Buddhism in particular, and Indian and Chinese philosophy in general.
You Universe is a Channel that produce motivational and inspirational videos from the most important philosophers of our Planet.
Please activate the bell to receive notifications of the new videos!
noun, plural e·gos.
- the enduring and conscious element that knows experience.
- Scholasticism . the complete person comprising both body and soul.
- Eckhart Tolle – youtube -spiritual teaching
- What’s A Day Like In The Life Of Eckhart?
- Alan Watts – The Secrets of Your Mind – discover the hidden secret
- Alan Watt (March 24, 2019) The Foundations, Unelected, Undetected
- Eckhart Tolle – The Never Ending Present Moment
- Alan Watts ∞ Ask To Your Mind Who You Are
- Jim Carrey On The Power Of Intention
- Alan Watts ∞ Who is the Thinker behind Your Thoughts?
- The Source Of All Trust