How to avoid Suffering when suffering is all that you have left? Subscribe to find greater fulfillment in life:
Inner Mega Power
For anyone dealing with depression or emotional pain, Eckhart discusses the importance of keeping our attention in the present and staying alert to the mind’s tendency to create further suffering.
Eckhart Tolle is widely recognized as one of the most original and inspiring spiritual teachers of our time. He travels and teaches throughout the world.
Eckhart is not aligned with any particular religion or tradition, but excludes none. His profound yet simple and practical teachings have helped thousands of people find inner peace, healing and greater fulfillment in their lives. At the core of his teachings lies the transformation of individual and collective human consciousness – a global spiritual awakening.
Eckhart Tolle is the author of The Power of Now, a #1 New York Times Bestseller, which has been translated into 32 languages and become one of the most influential spiritual books of our time.
In his most recent book, A New Earth, he shows how transcending our ego-based state of consciousness is not only essential to personal happiness, but also the key to ending conflict and suffering throughout the world.
Marcus Aurelius – How To Be Happy
In this video we will be talking about 10 important insights for happiness from the writings of Marcus Aurelius. He was also a devout student of the philosophy of Stoicism. During his rule, Aurelius found the time to construct a series of autobiographical writings, now known as the Meditations. In these writings, the Marcus Aurelius offered a number of key insights on how to live a happy life. So here are 10 important insights for happiness from Marcus Aurelius.
1. Seek to build your own character
2. Stop seeking the praise of other people
3. Focus only on what you have control over and ignore the rest
4. Do Something Productive With Your Anger
5. Negative emotions are a result of negative thinking
6. Be Prepared for Any Outcome and Act with resilience
7. Be Insanely Grateful for what you have
8. Tolerance is in not judging
9. The peace you need is in you
10. Appreciate the shortness of life I hope you enjoyed watching the video and hope you find these insights very insights very helpful and you remain happy.
Even though Marcus Aurelius wrote it 2,000 years ago — his insights on Stoicism still carry strong weight today. Stoicism is a school of Hellenistic philosophy founded by Zeno of Citium in Athens in the early 3rd century BC. Even though it is over 2000 years old, more and more people are discovering how Stoicism is not only relevant to modern times, but can be applied in very simple, yet strong ways.
The Great Bell Chant (The End Of Suffering)
Read by Thich Nath Hanh, chanted by brother Phap Niem. The creators of this audio track were Gary Malkin, the composer/arranger, producer, and collaborator Michael Stillwater. The work came from a CD/book called Graceful Passages: A Companion for Living and Dying, and it could be purchased by going to wisdomoftheworld.com.The creator of this video is R Smittenaar. This video can be downloaded at: https://vimeo.com/6518109 Visuals taken from: HOME, Earth and BarakaA dear friend introduced me to this video..I was transported to a place of serenity and hope. I hope you feel the same. The change we wish to see in the world is within our own hearts.
- The Enjoyment Of Being
- Alan Watts ∞ The Stranger in Your Mind
- Alan Watt (April 21, 2019) Revolution, Fabian Style, Slow, Persuasive, Incremental
- Alan Watts Cure for Your Confused Mind
- Alan Watts How to achieve Peace of Mind
- The power of now adiobook full by Eckhart Tolle
- How Do I Step More Deeply Into Presence?
- Alan Watts Rule Your Mind or It will Rule You.
- Alan Watts The Mind Speaks when You Are Silent